The real estate concentration consists of one required credit unit and three electives. Students concentrating in real estate must take the following course:
- REAL 209/FNCE 209 Real Estate Investment: Analysis and Financing #
**Three other c.u.s are required from the following list of electives:
- REAL 204/LGST 204 Real Estate Law
- REAL 205 Global Real Estate: Risk, Politics and Culture
- REAL 208/BEPP208 Housing Markets
- REAL 215 Urban Real Estate Economics
- REAL 230/FNCE/BEPP 230 Urban Fiscal Policy
- REAL 236/BEPP 236 International Housing Comparisons
- REAL 240 Advanced Real Estate Investment and Analysis
- REAL 321* Real Estate Development
- REAL 390 International Real Estate Comparisons
- REAL 396 Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- REAL 399 Independent Study
*with faculty permission in Spring semester.
For an electronic copy of the concentration, click here.
#Note: If a student pursues concentrations in both finance and real estate and elects to use REAL 209/FNCE 209 towards their FNCE concentration, the student must then complete an additional REAL elective (in place of 209) from the approved concentration courses to complete the real estate concentration requirements.
**Not all courses are offered every year. Please consult with the Undergrad Real Estate Advisor for course availability.