The Real Estate department is closely involved with the Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, conducting research in critical issues affecting all aspects of the industry. Major areas of faculty research focus include:
- Housing policy
- Local public finance and urban economics
- The financial performance of commercial real estate
- The impact of global restrictions on urban areas
- Racial disparities in home loan mortgage markets
- Homeownership affordability
- New financial vehicles for real estate companies
- Equity REIT analysis
For information on principal research activities by faculty and details on research publications see our working papers database.
A business journal from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.