Two required c.u.s.:
- REAL 721 / FNCE 721 Real Estate Investment: Analysis and Financing
- REAL 821 Real Estate Development (The above is a prerequisite for this course)
**Three c.u.s selected from the following:
- REAL 705 Global Real Estate: Risk, Politics and Culture
- REAL 708 / BEPP 708 Housing Markets
- REAL 724 Urban Real Estate Economics
- REAL 730 / FNCE 730 / BEPP 773 Urban Fiscal Policy
- REAL 804 / LGST 804 Real Estate Law
- REAL 836 / BEPP 836 International Housing Comparisons
- REAL 840 Advanced Real Estate Investment and Analysis
- REAL 890* International Real Estate Comparisons
- REAL 891* Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- REAL 899 Independent Study
For an electronic copy click here.
Pass/Fail Option: Please note that no real estate class that is taken pass/fail can count toward the real estate major.
**Not all courses are offered every year. Please consult with the MBA Real Estate Advisor regarding course availability.